- NEWS SEARCH
It's TWO games in one! The first arcade
game, PLUS a second game with four all NEW levels inspired by the arcade
hit D2K: Jumpman Returns! TWISTED GIRDERS – A new barrels board
loaded with surprises! Stay constantly alert because barrels travel both
ways and flames rain down from above! THE MIXER – A relentless cement mixer
tops off empty pie plates while full ones twirl down from the sky! Can
you master the timing it takes to clear each conveyor? THE REFINERY – Oil, gas, and an array of safety valves… this level has "DANGER" written all over it. Outsmart
Kong by putting out the fires guarding the top towers! TRIPLE ELEVATORS – Conquer your fear of
heights and outsmart merciless fireballs guarding narrow and unforgiving
columns. Don't forget the infamous springs! IMPROVEMENTS TO THE ORIGINAL
– Glitch free. No more black screen of death.
– Smoother motion, controls respond 3x as fast. Arcade action on the Intellivision has never been this good!
– New graphics and sound effects. Hear Kong growl for the first time!
– Enemy AI and timing closer to the arcade than ever before. "Control" the barrels, just like in King of the Kong!
– Separate high scores for Game 1 and Game 2. Perfect for high-scoring competitions!
– Hidden voice samples included in the arcade but never utilized. Hear Pauline's first ever recorded voice!
Releasing in March 2012 - Check Games-For-Your-Intellivision for additional information.
Carl Mueller Jr.'s official website is: Impossible Things
Also you can send a request for more information here: firstname.lastname@example.org