- NEWS SEARCH
Introducing the HIVE, a new microSD based Intellivision Multicart.
Coming soon to your Intellivision.
- No DRM support
- microSD based, will work on Windows/Linux and MAC without additional software required.
- Based on Bee3 cart technology.
- Professionally manufactured.
- Support for *.bin+*.cfg, *.int, *.rom game ROMs.
- Legacy games and prototypes do not need a *.cfg, they are auto-identified.
- Support for long file names and folders.
- 512K of on-board flash for game saves.
- Provides hardware accelerated features for new homebrew games.
- Upgradeable by the user.
- Load/save menu/bios configuration settings.
- Low price of $75.00 + P&P for basic version.
- The deluxe version is planned and will include a microSD card that is pre-loaded with game demos and utilities.
- More details soon!
Included Game Software
(digital ROM form)
- Next Street (courtesy of Groovybee)
- Rocketeer (courtesy of Groovybee)
- Sydney Hunter & The Shrines of Peril (courtesy of Collectorvision)
- FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 compatible.
- Long filenames supported (VFAT).
- Files are displayed in white, folders are in yellow.
- 8K, 16K and 32K *.rom files supported so far.
- 8K/16K *.bin files (with built in simple database lookup) supported so far.
- The number in the top right of the video is the "busy indicator".
- Files larger than the available RAM are played from the cart microcontroller's flash memory.
Features in Progress
- Analyse as many ROM files as possible and fill out the *.bin database for all 125 legacy games (and the protos).
- Improve CC3/Intellicart compatibility.
- In field upgradeable BIOS.
- Beautify the file/folder explorer.