D2K ARCADE HIGH SCORE COMPETITION
OFFICIAL RULES AND PRIZES
- Competition is for the top scores in Elektronite's Intellivision release of D2K Arcade
- Game can be played on original Intellivision consoles or Emulation on PC
- Players can submit a photo or screen capture or a video of the top score
- Players must submit their top score on the official entry form on this website
- Players are encouraged to use an online photo service to submit entry photos
- Entry into competition does not guarantee a prize
- Players must play on game setting two on the D2K Arcade cartridge release
- Players may play as any of the 3 playable characters
- The competition starts on February 1st 2013 and ends on February 28 2013
- Any entries after February 28 2013 will not be entered
- Winner's name and address must be made available for receiving prizes
- Competition is for high score only, no certain board needs to be reached
- D2K has base score setting of 7,600 - all entries of 7,600 will not be entered
- No other console or arcade versions of Donkey Kong will be entered
- No charge required for any prizes given
- Have fun!
- Custom D2K Arcade Embroidered Patches for the top 25 highest scoring players
- The top 5 scores will receive Patch, and custom D2K buttons, Stickers and Pencil
- The HIGHEST scoring player will receive Patch, Stickers, Pencil, Button and a CUSTOM D2K ROM by the games programmer.
- ROM DETAILS: The winner can design his own character's color scheme, name, and attributes/special ability. These can be things like walking speed, jumping speed, fall from height (determines exactly how high a character can fall before it will result in death), and whether the character can use the hammer while climbing or jumping (he can even do both).
- One more prize may still be announced
THE D2K ARCADE HIGH SCORE COMPETITION IS OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY: